Product Developer - Accessories
- Diploma holder in Design, Clothing or related discipline;
- Possess at least 3 - 5 years' relevant experience in garment production;
- With solid working experience in fashion retail chain is definitely an advantage and with accessories experience is must;
- Good sense of trendy fashion on youngster market.
Buyer/ Assistant Buyer
- Develop and execute seasonal merchandise plans.
- Complete accurate OTB planning
- Place purchase orders and re-orders to ensure timely delivery of merchandise.
- Analyze weekly and monthly sales and inventory reporting.
- Manage in-season pricing to achieve financial objectives.
- Generate purchase orders and maintain product flow.
- Manage delivery timelines.
- Monitor and maintain appropriate inventory levels for all fashion merchandise.
- Maintain vendor relationships.
- A Bachelor's degree in retail, buying, marketing, fashion, business, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years retail buying experience.
- Strong experience in merchandises buying, planning and budgeting.
- Expertise in retail math including Merchandise information systems experience.
- Demonstrated experience in OTB assortment and category planning.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Regular travel to trade shows and markets.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and proficiency in creating detailed Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong business aptitude with negotiated skills and demonstrated success working independently, as part of a team and delivering results including setting measurable goals and building relationships.
- Positive, upbeat, collaborative, anything and everything winning attitude/personality.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Buyer.
- The incumbent will be involved in daily store operations and manage stock inventory;
- Devise, implement and execute effective merchandising strategies;
- Maintain visually appealing and welcoming store environment;
- Provide excellent services to our prestigious customers;
- Provide after-sales service to customers.
- Degree holder in Fashion Design / Visual merchandising or Graphic Design;
- Minimum 2 year's relevent experience in fashion retail business is a must;
- Good fashion trends and excellent customer service skills;
- Creative and able to work independently;
- Good command of Cantonese, good skills in English and Mandarin;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer 5-day work, Double Pay and attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please email your detail resume and expected salary to email@example.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.